Friday, March 05, 2010

Hypocrite Hyperbole

Hey, HAY, Hey!

Hypocrite Hyperbole









I just love it when gay rights opponents stroll right into a pile of steaming doo-doo while the world snaps footage.

The HuffPo-Po reports Republican State Senator Roy Ashburn (CA), a long-time staunch opponent of gay rights, got himself a fierce lil' DUI this week on his way home from THE DISCO, y'all. With a boy in tow and everything!

Here's his lame apology:

"I am deeply sorry for my actions and offer no excuse for my poor judgment. I accept complete responsibility for my conduct and am prepared to accept the consequences for what I did. I am also truly sorry for the impact this incident will have on those who support and trust me - my family, my constituents, my friends, and my colleagues in the Senate."

Um, Dude? You should apologize to your co-passenger for your flagrant display of idiocy. Watch your back during Pride week, Son, or you might find yourself wearing a rainbow flag in a way you never thought was physically possible.

Love Wins In D.C.!








photo: Christian Science Monitor, believe it or not.

Ah, the sweet smell of PROGRESS.

And the only time you'll see me smile when I do time on the elliptical at the gym. I looked up to see headlines on Wednesday reading that D.C. began issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples. And Minnesota seems interested in joining the bandwagon.

*Throwing virtual confetti* 'Bout fucking time!

"Some Might Think We're Even Cuban"


I don't care how busy you are -- you HAVE to click on this fucking HIGH-larious spoof of Inglorious Basterds, courtesy of Snooki & Co.

Whee! More Gays on Glee!











Photo found on PalZoo.com

Set your DVR's Bitches!

The high priest of penis, Neil Patrick Harris is going to further pretty-up Glee during May sweeps. YAY! According to a source on Perez Hilton: "NPH will play Bryan Adam, 'a high school glee club nemesis of Will’s (Matthew Morrison) who resurfaces as a board member at William McKinley.' The source says the there are some cool flashback scenes of the boys back in there heyday with 'Bryan picking up girls and getting all the cool solos while Will sits off in the sidelines.' "

LOVE! And what's more, Perez wrote John Barrowman is trying to get his sweet spray-orange ass on Glee as well. Double LOVE!

Wonderbear Powers ACTIVATE!


Fart On Tits sho' wasn't lying when he said this was the gayest vid EVER.

And on that note...that's it for now, Cuties! Twinkle out!

xx
A.H.S