Thursday, November 19, 2009

Talk Show

Hey Y'all!

Chaz On GMA!
HAWT off the press! Check out Chaz Bono's first TV appearance as a man! So amazing to see him realized!


America Loves The Ladies













Ever notice all the best American talk show hosts are lesbians? There's Ellen, Rosie and Oh....YEAH! Wanda Sykes!

Caught her spanky new show last week. Eeesh. I really do love me some Wanda, but I must regretfully state my disappointment. It seems the issue lies in formatting. The assemblage of stand-up to round table to haggy dishing with BFF to snippets seemed a bit jumbled.

Anywho, the absolute best thing about the show is that she was way more lesbionic than the other girls. By virtue of her spin on the material, and the delicious drag queen as one of her side dishes, there left no question which side of the closet door Sykes is on. She didn't wear an "L Word" t-shirt or anything, but she acknowledged who she was and what she stood for.

My two-cents? Seeing as Sykes has a whole week to get her shit together, she should lose the Merv Griffin soundstage and take the Chappelle route, combining stand-up/pre-taped vignettes mocking the week's issues.

Hear me Wanda? I've spoken. Now about those two cents you owe me...

Another penny: What an ironic tragedy that these lovely lesbians have won the hearts of a greater America who won't let them get married.

Risking Kids To Defeat Gay Marriage
Nothing pisses me off more than a piece of shit hater who dares use God as an excuse.

My old pal Kevin Dwyer wrote this revealing post for the Huffington Post about how head doo-doo Edward Orzechowski, President and CEO of the CCDC, says the gay marriage bill will "force" Catholic Charities
to shut down, royally screwing all those who need their help without so much as a pucker.

" 'Without robust protections for religion, this legislation forces us into a position of either violating the law or ending necessary services to the poor. . . . The bottom line is that this bill as written would hurt the children, families and men and women who count on Catholic Charities, our parishes and other religious entities to give them the care, the respect and the dignity they deserve to renew their lives.' "

Kev asks: "This begs the following question: Is the Archdiocese of Washington D.C. actually openly threatening children who d
epend on its charity (75% of that charity is provided by the American Taxpayer, by the way, as Orzechowski admits in his testimony) simply because the good people of the District of Columbia plan to extend the franchise of marriage to gay people? Are the lives of these children so expendable that the Catholic Church is willing to abandon them to maintain its codified demonization of homosexuality in the public square?"

Go Kev, for pulling their pants down in public! 'Bout fucking time someone did.

TV for the TiVo Impaired

O-Go Bye-Bye










*Sniff* You're on your own, Bitches.

"After much prayer and careful thought," The Divine Ms. O (Don't go scratchin' me Bette! It works!) is callin' it quits after 25 years to focus on OWN - the Oprah Winfrey Network.

Surprised? I'm not. Dieties have to prioritize and when you are running an empire, you simply can't be all things to all people.

This only effects me marginally, as I only tune into The Oprah Winfrey Show when there's a phenomenal star on, or during a sick day. In fact, sick days aren't sick days to me without a blessing from the Ope.

How the hell am I going to live my best life now? And whose nuts do I have to fondle to score a B12 shot?

Californ-equation
It's no secret among those who know my biznazz I'm somewhat of a spiritual Angeleno. Which is why I was extra honored when my delicious peeps at MomLogic asked me to represent on CaliforniaWomen.org, the official website of The Women's Conference. That's right, Bitches - Maria Shriver, Jillian Michaels and ME. It gets a little haglicious toward the end, when I muse about how I miss my Thanksgivings with my darling Kenzo.

I didn't get to say it in that piece, but I'm also grateful for the many Thanksgivings I spent with Jenzo her family, for treating me like family and making my formative Thanksgivings back in MA happy ones.

Hearts and Flowers to You Bitches! Don't fear the cornbread!

xo



6 comments:

Mr. Pink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Pink said...

I think you forgot to mention Oprah on the lesbian talk show hostess front.

Momma Comma said...

LOL! You didn't get the tease with the Oh...yeah?

vadahodges1211 said...

台灣18a片網.sex520 net免費影片.a383girl影音城.okav成人影城.avhigh免費影片.avhigh無碼影片.okav免費無碼.免費成人片.網路交友hibb.okav免費影片.台灣avdvd專賣店.avdvd成人影城.avdvd無碼a片.亞洲東洋影片go2av.go2av免費影片卡通.a片-免費影片.免費影片 - A383成人影音城.20jack主入口.77p2p影片網中文版.dudu成人.gogo2sex無碼a片.aa免費看.85cc 免費影城.sex520免費影片85cc.0204成人影城.免費影片觀賞.日本a片-aa片免費看.av969 免費電影 卡通.金瓶梅影片交流.線上免費av18禁.台灣情網影片.383成人.台灣18網.a片-a 片天堂.18成人免費影片.免費影音視訊聊天室.線上av免費影片.台灣a片王-avdvd.免費視訊辣妹聊天室.免費影片試看.免費影片線上直播.情色論壇.免費視訊173liveshow.情色視訊美女.情人影音視訊聊天室.a片-sexdiy影城.亞洲禁果影城.a片-HiLive.TV.熟女人影片.金瓶影片交流區-無碼a片.免費影片-無碼a片.免費影片欣賞.aaaaa7777788.卡提諾成人.免費線上影片觀看.avdvd免費無碼a片.台灣kiss情色貼圖.色妹妺免費影片觀賞.免費avdvd影片.免費線上影片. 情色a片.免費無碼a片

maxwellboyd said...

成人視訊,色情影片,台灣無限貼圖,美女交友,成人,6k聊天室,ut聊天室,免費視訊,免費視訊,台灣美女貼圖區,免費交友,正妹視訊,成人視訊,正妹星球,情色視訊,dudu 嘟嘟貼圖區,18成人,美女交友,85cc成人片,成人影片,免費視訊,f 罩杯美女圖片,美女交友,成人文學,aqaq 視訊聊天室,av貼圖,美女交友,ut聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室,ut男同志聊天室,免費交友,免費視訊聊天,成人動畫,人之初貼圖區,免費視訊,同志聊天室,ut聊天室,成人視訊,交友聊天室,尼克成人,成人動漫,交友戀愛小站,免費交友

didi said...

情趣,情趣用品,
SM,G點,按摩棒,
跳蛋,按摩棒,
飛機杯,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
充氣娃娃,角色扮演,
潤滑液,跳蛋,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,

自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,