Thursday, August 09, 2007

LA StINK, Sean & Jayden Get Help & Other Folks in Need

Good Morning Mo'Fo's!

It's been an eventful week for Momma Comma, what with Desk LA himself crossing the nation for a whirlwind visit (wheeeee!) and a deluge of familial visitations, it's amazing a girl has time to tend to her pedi these days, especially in light of the fact that I can't really see my feet anymore.

But enough of my mischugas, here's this week's scoop...

K. Fed Goes For Custody

Gasp! Shock! Horror! NOT!

Thanks in part to the myriad of headlines reading "HELP!" with pix of their offspring plastered below, Kevin Federline sicked his high powered attorney after Brit by filing primary custody papers in an LA courthouse yesterday. Like I've said before and I'll say again, she's gotten away with SO much, it's about frigging time. Were it me, I'd be in some cell with my roommate Bertha's name pricked into my forearm with a ball point pen.


Which is more of a challenge for these kids? Learning to crawl while dodging mounds of dog doo on the floor? Attempting a growth spurt on a strict diet of Aspertame and Doritos? Or multiplying infant brain cells in a pot-induced haze? Many hippie offspring are here to attest the latter is preferable. Let's see if the LA courts agree.

Va-Jay Jay A Stray-Stray

Who can forget Jay McCarroll, the candid imp who lured us all into loving Pro-jhay Runway?

Apparently Bravo did. New York Magazine ran an interesting expose this week about the ins-and-outs of the PR machine. It was interesting to find out that McCarroll turned down the $100k grand prize because they wanted TEN PERCENT of his brand from there on in.
Can you believe THE NERVE? They've since amended the agreement, but that's crazy talk, son. Write the guy a fucking check. Anyway, McCarroll made a huge stink about being broke in the piece, and illustrated his point by working the corners of NYC to celebrate the mag cover story, as you can see above.

Now for the kicker: Check this piece in the Post about the whole thing being a hoax. SHHEEEEZE. Whores! All of you! I still miss Nick from Season Two. Poor thing hasn't a clue that I'm the hag he's been waiting for his whole life.

TV for the TiVo Impaired

LA StINK
Now, you all know I'm a huge fan of Miami Ink and thus had high hopes for LA Ink, Kat Von D's spinoff show. But upon initial viewing, I have to admit I was a little disappointed - mostly by Kat's infantile "rad" narrative. I can personally attest to the intelligence of Hannah, one of her new artists, and the others seem just as together. But listening to the two of them converse was akin to hearing a mom address a 13 year old. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE Kat's work, and am still a huge fan of hers. Just wish someone would get her a diction lesson.

Top Chef
Sara is gone! Woot! About time that useless sous chef bit it. Howie may gross us all out with the beads of sweat dripping off of his head into the food, but he was right to throw her under the bus for bitching about cooking in heels. LOVED that the cute mohawk gay boy won for once. He's the unsung hero of the show. And I think I speak for us all when I say I'd kiss Tre's grits anytime!

Celebrity Sighting of the Week
These bitches are all in hiding. And I'm getting pissed. Send 'em in if you got one!

Have a wonderful week folks!

xx
MC



2 comments:

Mr. Pink said...

I saw Jeff Stryker in Ptown last week. He was wearing sweatpants with no underwear.

Re: The New York piece about Jay McCarroll (http://www.jaymccarroll.com). I was pretty sure he wasn't homeless but I'm sure it's hard to start any kind of business in NYC. Stop bitching and start making it happen gurl. I love him but he's a really incredible bitch if he thinks it's all about the silver platter. Grow up and do some work.

Momma Comma said...

Holla Pink!