Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Po's, Blows, Cops, Trannies & Hos

Good Afternoon Kids!

It's been a non-stop bitch ass cold blast here in NYC with no end in sight, so let's start off with some damn good news, shall we?

The Cops Are Back!











Woot! The Police is reuniting to open the Grammys and are rumored to be kicking off a tour to commemorate the (gulp I'm old) 30th anniversary of "Roxanne." If I don't score some tix , I'm going to plain old shit myself.

Incriminating Evidence













Well, well, well...surprise surprise...our favorite good time girls have had a big splash of drug doin' footage hit the 'net this week. Can't blame Paris for her smokin' pursuits (weed should be legal if you ask me), but Nickie babe with a face full o' blow? NICE. Ugh.

Will I Am Brooklyn
Will Smith caused chaos on the Brooklyn Bridge as filming for I Am Legend took place this week. It's supposed to wrap up by 4am tomorrow. (Click for more from Gothamist)


Po on Smith!
Got breaking news here fellow foodies and CG residents...One of Multo Mario's earlier ventures, Po, is opening an outpost on Smith street where the long defunct Smitty's used to be. Can you dig it? Sometime in late Feb is the rumor. Even though Batali doesn't own it anymore, it's still got a solid rep. Let me know if you're up for some red sauce...

Hag of the Week


Congrats go out to Hag of the Week, Rebecca Romijn. She'll be kicking off February sweeps this Thursday night by portraying transsexual character Alexis Meade on my fave good time show, Ugly Betty. Work it out Rebecca!



That's it for me lovelees. Have a great one!

xx
MC


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also heard around town...a Police tour this spring/summer...TD Banknorth Garden (AKA Boston Garden) hmmmm! Sorry folks this much too big for Avalon! That if they don't kill each other before that.