Friday, December 15, 2006

D Day

Hey Y'all,

Happy Friday!

With more frequent updates, you can click on A Hag Supreme anytime you are looking to fill your brain with mindless goss and you are likely to come across something new....

Like full frontal nudity from desperate celebrities for example...

Britters Titters










Since she's been banned from flaunting her nether regions on camera, I guess she felt she had to do SOMETHING...


Ahmet Ertegun RIP

Although he's earned a permanent place on my shit list for denying the Armenian genocide, I can't deny the role he's played in taking rock music to a new level, so I'm going to rise above the BS and send a sweet RIP his way....

Quote of the Week:
Scene: The Biggest Loser finale.
Two of the finalists, Kai (female) and Wylie (male) are clutching each other in anticipation of seeing Heather, the next contestant, in her newfound slenderdom.

"Where's my girl? Where's my girl?!" - Kai
"Right here!" - Wylie

Maybe it doesn't come off as well when retold, but in the moment it was genius.

What kind of mom would I be if I didn't give a shout out and say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!













My lil' man turns 3 today...hooray!

Loads o' love to you all this weekend!

muchacha latah...

xx
mc

No comments: