Thursday, July 20, 2006

Madonna Rising

Hey Y'all!

Hope the sun is shining and you are smiling....

Well, I did it. I went to Madonna at Madison Square Garden last night. I almost passed because I figured she was the last person on earth who needed my hard earned money, but I gotta tell you, it was worth every red cent.

Madonna Rules

Get thee to the theatre and shell out the bucks to see her pronto. She won't Kabbalah you to death, believe me. The woman is one of the most formidable athletes I've ever seen, and I've decided I want to be her when I grow up. Many thanks to my pal Cathy, who stuck her neck out for our awesome seats.

We even had a bit of a show on our way out when we brushed cheeks with the world's #1 transsexual Amanda Lepore.

Yes, It's Real

And it was expensive! When it comes to self-transformation, he on the outside and she on the in - Lepore & Madge can go mano a mano. Lepore was a lot more petite than I thought she'd be for some reason.

Project Runway
Well hallelujah - let the games begin!
My picks for the five finalists in no particular order of preference are:
  • Laura
  • Michael
  • Keith
  • Alison
  • Kayne
So let's see what these bitches come up with.

Rock Star Supernova
Won't waste much time elaborating on this one. My friend Dana says she throws up a little in her mouth every time she has to bear witness to Dave Navarro's persistent posturing. Personally, my beef is with Brooke Burke's ever inflating tit cutlets and this year's excruciatingly horrid round of contestants.

The final countdown will come down to:
  • Toby
  • Patrice
  • Lukas
  • Dilana - winner!
She is a wild punk-goth changling who sounds like Christina Amphlette (sp?) of the defunct Divynls. Brad thinks she's got some Marianne Faithfull going on. One thing for sure, none of those pole swinging hos trying to devour Tommy Lee's throbbing gonads are going to even get close (to the finals - his balls are always in question).

Sorry folks, no serious entertainment goss this week, but I do have one shameless plug to mention:

BUY MONDAY'S NY POST. I'm thrilled to announce that the cover story of the NYP@Work section is mine. And I hope you dig it!

ALERT: Guess I DO have goss. Went to my derm today for a quick visit and had Dylan, with his pupils dialated, poor thing. Way past nap, way past lunch. Needless to say it was getting hairy. So who's eye do I catch beating me to the punch? None other than Liv Tyler. So luminous. So gorgeous. Now we know why!


Loads o' love,

xx
MC







1 comment:

toby said...

there's another toby in your life? i'm shocked.